Now Hiring Drivers! Company Vehicle and Benefits! - Chattanooga, TN (Chattanooga)
Professional Transportation, Inc
compensation:To be discussed in interview
employment type:employee's choice
job title:Now Hiring Drivers - Chattanooga
QR Code Link to This Post
Professional Transportation is looking for transport drivers for our Chattanooga branch!
Take your career on the road! We’re looking for a reliable driver to join our team. This opportunity is great for anyone looking to work in a unique environment and who doesn’t want to be stuck in an office. You’ll get to use a company vehicle, meet new people, and travel to new places! Come be a part of the nation’s largest rail-crew transportation company!
Why Join PTI?
• Company provided vehicles, insurance, maintenance, and fuel
• No CDL required
• Multiple benefit plan options
• Paid vacation time
• 401(K) retirement
• On-the-job training
• No heavy lifting or long-distance walking
• Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
• Home every night
Salary Earn up to $1,000* sign on bonus!
Local Yard Drivers start at $13/hr
Over-the-Road Drivers start at $14/hr, plus $2/hr shift differential for qualified shifts.
• Be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Have at least 3 years of verifiable driving experience – personal or professional
• Live within 30 minutes of the location you are interested in applying for
• Be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and driving performance test
• Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required
• Pick up and drop off our customers safely to their destinations
• Timely communicate with PTI Dispatch Center on trip requests
• Open and close all doors and hatches for the customer
• Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items found to supervisor
Want to move your career through the express lane? Apply before your interview:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities.