favorite this post2500ft2 - 1 Bedroom - Newly Built Gated Townhome Community - All Utilities Included! (Chattanooga, TN)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
1 Bedroom - Newly Built Gated Townhome Community - All Utilities Included! - 6-Month Lease Required - No pets.
All utilities are included in rental price. This room will be available as of Monday, May 13th. We have 3 others living here with ages ranging from 24-35 years old, one of which owns the place. One female, 2 males. Either sex is fine for the next roommate... we have no preference.
This is a nice place, and we like to keep it that way. We are moderately social people. We all get along great, and would welcome anyone else that we feel we can trust and would have a mutual respect for our privacy and personal property, as we would their own!
*Well maintained, clean, private community saltwater pool is located just past the rear deck
* 2500 square foot newly built town-home, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath in a nice gated community
* For Rent: 1 large unfurnished, carpeted bedroom, including utilities
* Share: fully furnished hardwood kitchen, dining area, living room with large LED TV, washer/dryer, rear covered deck, private fishing pond with running track around it.
* 2-car built-in garage with 2 more parking spots available in driveway
* EPB Gigabit Internet is included, Cable TV is not, (we use a Roku streaming device for our TV with Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Netflix, but you're welcome to purchase the monthly EPB cable at your own expense if you'd like)
1 mile to Camp Jordan park, (a 275-acre city-operated recreation facility,) 7 miles to UTC and downtown Chattanooga, 7 miles to Hamilton Place Mall, 7 miles to Chattanooga Airport, 10 miles to VW and Amazon
* One full month's rental deposit is required (refundable if rented space is returned clean and undamaged). 6-Month Lease Required
* $600/month single bedroom in advance for one bedroom plus shared bathroom which includes utilities
If interested, please reply to this ad, attention Matt, with proof that you're a real, local person and not some email scammer, trying to attain personal information. Apologies for the inconvenience, but unfortunately, this is a frequent occurrence on Craigslist postings like this. Thanks for checking our listing out!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers