This 1.57 acre lot is located in Chelaque Estates, Mooresburg, TN which is 160 miles from Chattanooga and 60 miles from the Great Smoky National Park.
The rear of the lot is on a hillside but it has a great level area for building a home with gorgeous views Cherokee Lake and the Great Smoky Mountains in the distance! With the lot backing up to TVA property, and the road on two sides of the property, it provides a very private setting for a home. This lot was purchased with the intention of building a home but various circumstances have prevented doing that so have decided to sell. However we are full-time residents in Chelaque Estates and it's a wonderful community with great neighbors. There are frequent neighborhood functions if one chooses to participate.
For information about house construction requirements, covenants and restrictions, by-laws, go to HOA website, www.chelaque.org. Minimum house size is 1400 sq ft.
Some of the additional attractions of Chelaque Estates are:
• One of Hawkins County's premier lakefront developments
• Gated entrance for privacy
• Great location for year-round residence or vacation home
• Park like setting with wooded rolling hillsides
• Restricted to site built homes only - minimum 1,400 sq ft
• Lake access via boat ramp and marina
• Picnic pavilion for neighborhood functions
• 40 slip private marina and boat ramp
• Well maintained home sites and common areas
• Far enough away from local highway so no traffic noise
• Wildlife including deer, fox, turkey, and infrequent black bear visits
• Low annual HOA dues - $530 in 2019
Images show views of Cherokee Lake and surrounding area, views of lot and views from Keetoowah Dr., cabin at entrance to Chelaque Estates. Photos don't capture the wonderful views from this lot, Best Deal in Chelaque! Call or reply for appointment to visit.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers