compensation: Based on Attitude and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Passionate about animals? Have great customer service skills? This is the job for you!!
We are a fast-paced, AAHA accredited animal hospital looking for a Full Time Veterinary Assistant to be part of our team.
• Can provide compassionate care to patients and clients.
• Can conduct oneself in a confident and professional manner even when stressed and/or focused on individual tasks.
• Can legibly keep accurate medical records in accordance hospital policy.
• Can prepare and maintain the exam rooms and treatment areas.
• Can perform physical assessments; record observations legibly in files or computer.
• Can effectively restrain pets even when large or difficult.
• Understands all common vaccinations and vaccination protocols and can explain to clients.
• Understands the importance of a clean and orderly facility, does not hesitate to clean or organize as part of a normal job duty.
• Maintains positive, cooperative relationships with other employees.
• Gives SQ, IM and IV injections.
• Can handle client’s medical questions with confidence and direct to veterinarians when appropriate.
Great customer service skills are required! Applicants must be available to work some shifts on weekends and holidays.
Wages and benefits will be concurrent with experience and abilities. Amazing Pet Care benefits!
Please send resumes via email or apply in person at 641 North Market Street, Chattanooga TN 37405.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers