Staff Management | SMX is immediately hiring Warehouse Associates in Cleveland, TN! Effective January 1st, 2024 we will offer new 12-hr. straight Day and straight Night shifts. Receive weekly paychecks, medical/dental benefits, and Flexible time off schedule. No high school diploma or prior work experience is required. Please note we maintain a tobacco-free environment.
Please contact our recruiter with any questions or assistance at 423-755-1691. All valid I-9 documents will be required to complete the onboarding process. These documents are necessary to verify your eligibility to work in the United States and complete the necessary paperwork.
• Day shift-$15.20/hr. • Night shift-$16.00/hr.
Our 12-hr. straight shifts offer these additional benefits:
• Only work 14-15 days a month!
• Enjoy weekdays and weekends off!
• Overtime is available based on the needs of the business
Perks & Benefits
• Paid Training
• Weekly paychecks
• Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
• Medical / Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
• Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
• Climate Controlled Environment
• Modern, high tech Environment
• Advancement Opportunities
Employment Type & Shifts
• Full Time
• Temp to Hire
• Long Term
• 1st Shift
• 3rd Shift
• Weekend Shifts
• Split Shifts
• Rotating Shifts
As a Warehouse Associate you will have the following responsibilities:
• Picking and packing products into cases to prepare for shipment, maintain site 5-S standards, and perform routine quality inspections and cleaning policies
• Maintaining compliance with food manufacturing Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Palletizing cases and preparing for shipment.
• Background Check
• Able to Lift 30 pounds
• Drug Test
• Stand for Shift Duration
• Must be at least 18 years old
We look forward to you joining our team!
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $15.20 - $16.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.