This 2008 Acura MDX SH-AWD is the best equipped mid-sized luxury SUV you will find from this era. The powertrain has also been extensively serviced, with a perfect Carfax history and plenty of service records.
* Acura's Advanced All-Wheel Drive System
* A 3.7-liter V6 which provides 300 horsepower and 275 pound-feet of torque
* Antilock disc brakes with brake assist, front seat side airbags, full-length side curtain airbags, active front head restraints and stability control with a stabilizing feature for trailering.
* A Five Star NHTSA Rating. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety also gives the MDX a top score of "Good" for occupant protection in frontal offset and side-impact crashes.
* 18-inch wheels, xenon HID headlights, a sunroof, power and heated front seats, driver seat memory, tri-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth, an auto-dimming rearview mirror and an audio system with a six-disc CD/MP3 player, satellite radio and an auxiliary audio jack.
* Technology Package which adds adds a navigation system with voice recognition and real-time traffic, a surround-sound audio system, a rearview camera, premium leather upholstery and solar-sensing climate control.
The 2008 Acura MDX also represents the models peak year for long-term reliability, with an outstanding score of 85 out of 100 (average score for all SUVs is 50) according to the Long-Term Quality Index.