I have about a pallet and a half of dental parts and consumables.
This all came from a gentleman who retired from the business.
I am showing a partial/sample list of what is included.
I also have other equipment that came with this, which I am selling.
The Dental lab equipment also comes with numerous parts and supplies
There is also numerous tools, and consumables.
These are too numerous to list, but some examples are shown below.
- Complete Ivoclar IPS D.Sign porcelain kit as well as a vast inventory
of refills, body and Incisal porcelains, modifiers, paste opaques,
- Ivoclar IPS D.Sign gingival porcelains
- Ivoclar IPS stain and glaze as well as liquids for stains and porcelains
- Ivoclar E.Max porcelain kit Vita shades and some Chromoscop shades for E.max,
All porcelain units and Zirconia crowns with liners Included
and gingival, essence, stains and glazes.
- Consumable abrasives Include:
Numerous HP handpiece abrasive grinding discs, burs, grinding wheels,
polishing wheels, rubber points All are Too numerous to list individually
- Numerous amount of friction grip handpiece diamonds and burs.
The above are also too numerous to list.
- Various hand Instruments inclduing waxing instruments, porcelain instruments,
and brushes as well as plaster knives, spatulas, along with Hygenic flexibowls,
Wax carvers, knives, composite tools, and Whip-Mix vacuum bowls
- Various hoses and valves,etc.
- misc. Silicon rings & Sprue formers
- IPS DOsign Porcelain kit for VITA Classic & Chromoscop
with opaques plus extra inventory + beach shades
- Ivoclar E-max ceram Vita Classic Kit with some Chromoscop shades, bleach shades,
with Impulse kit, Essence Kit,shades, Zirliner, Ginival Kit,etc
- Various Plaster Spatulas and flexibowls and plastic trays
- Various Wax Ponitics & Waxes
- Various handpiece Diamonds for slow speed & FG Highspeed
- Various Ceramco PFZ porcelain for Zirconia